TCI to Co-Host Webinar on Production Diversity and Farmers’ Income
The Tata-Cornell Institute for Agriculture and Nutrition (TCI) is co-hosting a webinar on “Production Diversity and Farmers’ Income” on Friday, June 25, at 8 a.m. EDT/5:30 p.m. IST. The event is the fourth in a series of policy discussions on food, nutrition, and agriculture in India organized by TCI, the Coalition for Food & Nutrition Security, and BAIF Development Research Foundation.
The webinar will explore the commercialization of farming in India and its implications for small and marginal farmers’ livelihoods.
- Sujeet Ranjan, The Coalition for Food and Nutrition Security
- Dr. Meera Mishra, Country Program Officer, IFAD
- Dr. D.K. Saxena, Director General, State Nutrition Mission, GoJ
- Dr. Andaleeb Rahman, Postdoctoral Associate, TCI
- Dr. Avinash Kishore, Research Fellow, IFPRI
- Dr. Shubh Swain, Assistant Director for TARINA and Gender & Nutrition Specialist, TCI